Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This is the first time i am blogging. I have a dream since childhood to serve the country. this is the only constant dream i have had. I want to either get into the armed forces or politics. Armed forces is presently very difficult coz i am physically not very fit. I will try and get into politics. But the point is that in todays world its very difficult for a person like me without any influence to get into politics. So i feel that i must first of all be financially settled in life to think about the future. I want to build an India that we all hope for every day every minute every second.. Free from poverty, corruption, and a much better infrastructure.. All these private companies come and have their piece of cake and go away without doing much for the basic needs of the country..

I just wanted to share my dream with everyone of you out there..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey... tats great yaar....
i want to do something for the country too... and want to join politics too (for a long time now).... i was plannin on doin my majors in pol. sc......
anyways i like ur blog.... its so u to be straight forward yaar...
i guess lots of ppl share the same dream with u....
keep bloggin loved it